Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Photo Frame layout

Hello everyone

My 3 year old was given a Diwali assignment to create anything out of paper, and this is what we started with:


I took up an unused piece of cardboard from my stash.
Applied texture paste using stencil.




Sprinkled color droplets using re-inker. And this part was done by my 3 yr old kid, and she did enjoyed a lot playing with it.


Then I got a photo of my kid, made few flowers and leaves. Stamped the sentiment and heat embossed (its not perfect but as my kid was playing around have to end up with this result).




Punched a hole to put up a string for hanging the frame on wall

,




And then this is the final output:




Linking this to:

1. ItsyBitsy Challenge:2
2. PCM November challenge


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Riddhi Shah


9 comments: