Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

A peony flower card

Hello viewers,
Today I have made a card using the stamp set from Mudra, An Indian company manufacturing stamps.
Here is the final look of the card.






I have used the leaf stamp from the set to create the background and I have stamped the peony flower, fussy cut it and made 2 layers of the flower to give it a 3D effect. You might be able to see it in close up view below.
I wanted to highlight the peony flower and so have colored only the flower and the sentiment.



And this the perfect look which I wanted to show in my card. ( the below pic was clicked in dark using flash)



Some closeup views





I hope you will like my card

The stamps that are used are:

1.Peony love

2. Purely Sentiment

Linking this card to following challenges:




5. TTCRD Challenge 29 nov- 5th dec
6. Creative craft cottage challenge #76

11 comments:

  1. A lovely clean card, thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty card. Love the way you have popped up the peony!
    Thanks for joining us at Mudra! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the coloring the peony. Thank you for participating in the Mudra challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I like the layered look of the flower! Thank you so much for joining us at Mudra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete